3d filament In’s and Out’s
Click the link at the bottom- 3d filament In’s and Out’s
This article should list the major 3D printer filaments that are available for 3D printing machines
For each plastic, slicer settings must be adapted. In addition, adjustments should be made for the kind (or the kind of the object part) In particular general parameters like:
- Extrusion height (related to z-axis movement, typically between 0.1 and 0.5 mm).
- Extrusion width (related to feed and flow rates)
- Feed rate (speed of print head)
- Flow rate (amount of plastic extruded)
In addition, other parameters like the following must be adapted.
- Wall thickness
- filling (density and pattern)
- horizontal floors
- first layers